Friday 16 October 2015

Response to target audience profile

As a result of my research, I created an audience profile to be very specific in terms of who the products are being targeted at. My target audience are those of my age group as it will be easier to produce media products tailored to my age group as i can more easily identify with them and this may not be the case with, for example, a 30 year old, as we tend to have different tastes at different points in our lives. My target audience are explorers, as they will be very engaged with their own personal growth but also doing something positive for society. It is this type of person that will be engaged with our music video, as it will play on various characteristics they can identify with and are therefore gratified by this identification.

No comments:

Post a Comment