Thursday 22 October 2015

Response to analysis of existing products

After having analysed existing products of a digipak, music video and magazine advert, I have a more thorough understanding of these three types of products, and so this will allow me to plan my products much easier, as I know exactly the standard I need to put into my products. For example, knowing the features of a magazine advert i.e. the image taking up the majority of the space, with a small amount of varied texts to support it, will help me when planning and producing my magazine advert. In addition, having analysed the products has improved my ability to think more critically about media texts and so this will help me when producing my own products, as I can critically look at my own work.

No comments:

Post a Comment